Real Estate Law
Buying a Home in Canada
Purchasing a home in Canada just like in any country is a complicated process that requires many legally binding agreements. Real Estate lawyers are used to confirm that all agreements are properly completed, that the funds to be used in the transaction are kept safe and transferred properly, and that ultimately property ownership is successfully transferred upon completion of the transaction.
The Move to Canada Team includes highly experienced real estate lawyers who will take care of all the legal details to ensure you have a smooth purchasing experience. From Agreement of Purchase and Sale review to providing you with all ownership documents, our real estate lawyers are the best qualified in the business and here to help.
Our Real Estate Legal Services Include
- Review of Agreement of Purchase and Sale
- Ensuring there are no liens on the property
- Real Estate, Property and Purchase Taxes
- Conducting Title Search
- Preparing mortgage documents
- Arranging title insurance
- Wiring closing funds to seller’s lawyer